SPEECH – FRIENDLY HEARING PROTECTOR
- Small, hygienic and easy to use
- Decrease the stress level brought by continuous noise
- Make it easier to focus during demanding work phases
- Allow dentists to work for the whole week on a single charge with 50-hour battery life
- Patients can wear the earplugs as well, for better treatment experience
The average noise exposure during dental treatments is 76 dB (A) and momentarily 86 dB(A). The noise level of an ultrasonic scaler can reach even 107 dB (A). This can potentially harm one’s hearing. With active noise cancelling ability up to 40 dB, QuietOn effectively reduces the noise at dental clinics, while enabling communication between staff and patients.
Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, no array or string given in /home/customer/www/hearableworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/h-code/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php on line 65